Monday, November 9, 2009

Lesson Learned 3 from Oilfield

Once in one's human body, there is a discussion among all the parts. The brain said' " I want to be a boss as I'm controlling everything here! You guys just receive any order from me to do works!"

But then the heart angrily confront," No! I'm the boss! Without me, nobody works!". The lung said," I can be the boss too!". The hands and legs also said," We are doing all the jobs, so we are the boss!". So everybody claims that they are the boss of the body. Nobody seems want to give up of being the boss.

Suddenly there is one voice from far away. " I want to be the boss, otherwise all of you will be in deep trouble!". And everybody was shocked to hear that. The voice were came from the part names ASSHOLE! Everybody starts to laugh very loud cynically." Hahahaha! Who the hell you think you are? You are the part which everytime always full of damn smelly shit!You wannabe the boss?NO!," said everybody.

ASSHOLE angrily replies, " O.K fine! I want to quit from my job!". Then ASSHOLE starts to stop its operation. Everybody continues laughing and they still fighting to become a boss.

After some times, the body starts to have a problem and it become worst. All the parts found that it is because of this asshole stops its operations. They just realized how important this asshole's roles.

Finally they have decided that asshole is the boss among them and asshole are very proud to get that honour!


LESSON LEARNED: IF YOU WANT TO BE A BOSS YOU HAVE TO BE AN ASSHOLE AS PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS THINK THAT YOU ARE REALLY ASSHOLE!!

1 comment:

  1. well sometimes its good to be an asshole..hehe

    ReplyDelete