Monday, November 9, 2009

Lesson Learned 1 from Oilfield

Once there are 3 chickens where they were kept in a cage. Chic A, Chic B and Chic C. One day they had a close discussion. Chic A said," If I get any chance, I'll run away from this cage to another bigger cage". Then Chic B said," Owh really? Why? You'll still be in the cage with the same shit! For me I would stay just like everyday. Just do the same thing everyday and waiting as usual to get food and I just feel comfort enough to be here, man...

But Chic C proudly said," Well guys, it's up to you..for me I would like to stay and I'll do my best to to be on the top of this cage, to be the top amongst chickens and I want to stay at the top of this cage as people can see me and know who I am! I don't want to be like you guys! Damn you chickens!!". Finally they had decided to find their destiny by their own.

Everyday chicken C will train itself to fly on the top of the cage. He did everything possible to be on top and get his dream come true. It doesn't care if it has to kill or to give shit to any chickens as long as he could be successfully to the top. After a few years with a lot of trainings and experiences Chicken C managed to climbed on the top of the cage. He's really proud to be there.."I'm the king! I know and I can do everything to be here!

Suddenly an eagle saw this chicken and it flew down to snatch this chicken's life! Chicken C can't do anything to saved his life because all this while he thought nobody could disturb him since he was on the top of the cage.


LESSON LEARNED : IF YOU ARE ON THE TOP, YOU ARE STILL NOT SAFE; YOU MUST BE ON THE TOP OF PEOPLE WHOSE ON YOUR TOP


No comments:

Post a Comment